The role will involve:
- Researching and exploring new leads for the business
- Helping to maintain current relationships with clients
- Contacting new prospects and arranging meetings
- Conducting statistical analyses and identifying trends to support business development
- Dealing with website course enquiries
- Building and maintaining a contact base on social media
Applicants should be self-motivated and have good time-management skills. Previous experience in a marketing or sales-based role is desirable. This role reports to our Business Development Lead, and a key part of its day to day activities will be supporting the wider department in the delivery of the organisation’s marketing and activity.
Applicants will be based at our UK office in Penistone, Sheffield.
Lavender International is now an Employee Owned (EO) company and so operates with this ethos and values structure. As an EO company, all employees embody the culture of shared responsibility and shared success – and as such, profits are sharable amongst all employees.
Hours: 25 hours/week.
Deadline: Friday 16th February 2018
Please send your CV to Jill Thompson: firstname.lastname@example.org