Lavender International NDT is an industry leading training school delivering specialised courses and examinations in Non-Destructive Testing to students from around the world.
Due to the current expansion of our NDT training department, Lavender International NDT is looking to recruit a multi-disciplined Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) tutor to join our team based at our training school in Penistone, UK.
The role would be a full-time position based at our training school in Penistone, Sheffield which may involve travel in the UK for onsite courses as well as some international travel.
- Applicants must hold PCN Level 2 Radiography and ideally be certified in Magnetic Testing and Penetrant Testing.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years industrial experience.
- Desire to teach and enjoy developing people so they can succeed in their role.
- Self-motivation and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving license.
Key duties to include:
- Develop and deliver training that provides the underpinning knowledge and skills for NDT certification.
- Carry out preparation of training materials including regular review of materials, equipment, and examination questions.
- Prepare and set up training courses and examinations at the facility.
- Carry out tasks involving invigilating examinations, control checks and supervising students in accordance with company procedures.
- Produce master reports for training and/or examination samples.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure that a seamless service is delivered to clients.
Lavender International is a 100% employee-owned business, meaning all employees can contribute and have their voices heard. Everyone here is responsible for the success of our business and we have a profit share scheme that benefits all employees.
Closing date: 2nd October 2023
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com