Lavender International NDT is an industry leading training school delivering specialised courses and examinations in Non-Destructive Testing to students from around the world. We provide specialist consultancy services to a wide range of engineering sectors, offering cost effective solutions and support across the spectrum of NDT requirements.
We are currently looking to recruit a multi-disciplined UT Tutor who can support the delivery of training in Manual Ultrasonic Testing, Phased Array and ToFD.
This role will be a full-time position based at our training facility at the Advanced Manufacturing Park in Rotherham and will involve regular travel to run courses within the UK and aboard. This may include working on site on a two-week rotation to represent Lavender International supporting our clients.
Key duties to include:
- Develop and deliver training that provides the underpinning knowledge and skills for NDT certification in manual Ultrasonic Testing, Phased Array and Time of Flight Diffraction.
- Carry out preparation of training materials including regular review of materials, equipment, and examination questions.
- Prepare and set up training courses and examinations at the facility.
- Ensure training facilities and documentation satisfy the requirements of international specifications, including maintaining accurate records of training and examinations for all students.
- Carry out tasks involving marking papers, invigilating examinations, control checks and supervising students in accordance with company procedures.
- Produce master reports for training and/or examination samples.
- Work with other members of the team to ensure that a seamless service is delivered to clients.
- Ideally the candidate will hold a minimum of Level 2 certification in Ultrasonic Testing Wrought Products/Welds and preferably holding Phased Array or ToFD.
- PCN Level 3 certification is advantageous, but not essential.
- Desire to teach and enjoy developing people so they can succeed in their role.
- Industrial experience working in the NDT industry.
- Self-motivation and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of materials science and product technology.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office including MS Word and Powerpoint.
- Full clean driving license.
Lavender International is a 100% employee-owned business, meaning all employees can contribute and have their voices heard. Everyone here is responsible for the success of our business, and we have a profit share scheme that benefits all employees.
30th September 2023
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com