Lavender International NDT is an industry leading training school delivering specialised courses and examinations in Non-Destructive Testing to students from around the world. We work primarily with a range of clients from self-sponsored individuals to small businesses to large corporations across a wide range of engineering sectors such as oil and gas, nuclear, wind and aerospace.
Lavender International is looking to recruit a highly motivated and creative Online Co-Ordinator to join our team in Penistone, Sheffield. The candidate will be responsible for day-to-day running and customer service of our training portal and provide support to the Business Development team.
The main responsibilities for this role:
• Responsible for the customer service related to our online learning portal, including Pre-learning, Level 3 Basic and Main method level 3 sign ups and users
• Dealing with customer enquiries by phone and email
• Managing student online accounts and providing technical support where needed
• Development work (supporting the Business development manager with online projects and maintenance)
• Secondary person for the Management System and other internal systems
• Ad hoc duties to support the department where needed for example large projects which cause increased workloads
• Collecting data for analysis to allow us to monitor the performance and assist the business development manager with future developments of our platforms
• Updating documents as needed on the website
• Strong computer skills are essential
• Excellent attention to detail
• Experience and a familiarity with the running of online portals is desirable
• Solid command of English language, confident communication through email, phone and face to face
• Must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have excellent time management skills
• Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task
• Able to work alone and as part of a team
• Must have previous customer service experience
• Be able to employ critical thinking and problem solving to various situations, including but not limited to software maintenance
• Experience and a familiarity with internal CRM software is desirable
• Must be extremely logical and methodical in their work
• Familiarity with Google Analytics and data gathering is desirable
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: 4 days (30 hours) with a view of increasing this to 5 days (37.5)
Location: Penistone, Sheffield (office based)
Training: Internal training will be provided; however the candidate must still meet the requirements above.
This is a temporary job to cover maternity leave until January 31st 2024, however we are hopeful that this will become a permanent position within the company.
Deadline: Close of business Friday 19th August
Please send you CV and covering letter to Amy.email@example.com