The role will involve:
- Researching and exploring new leads for the business
- Helping to maintain current relationships with clients
- Contacting new prospects and arranging meetings
- Conducting statistical analyses and identifying trends
- Dealing with website course enquiries
- Building and maintaining a contact base on social media
Applicants should be self-motivated and have good time-management skills. Previous experience in a sales-based role is desirable. Applicants will be based at our UK office in Penistone, Sheffield.
Hours: 25 hours/week
Lavender International is now an Employee Owned company and so operates with this ethos and is able to share any profits with its employees.
Please send your CV to Jill Thompson: email@example.com
Deadline: 5pm Friday 19th January 2018